TrueLab Provider Review
TrueLab is home to a fair selection of games, with a vast interest in historical data. The online provider has only modern products and functions, which aims to satisfy. The platform has also acquired several quality certifications, including a certified RNG system. In all, TrueLab has over 20 plus games in operation, which include a lot of video slots with certified parameters.
In addition, the provider also has an operations license with the Malta Gaming Authority and is checked on all sides.
TrueLab Games Features
There is a fair collection of TrueLab online games in circulation, with standard parameters and nice features. The entire game selection on the platform is unique for its diverse themes and varying volatility. The following are the most notable characters bordering the games on TrueLab.
All of TrueLab’s online games are built with HTML5 software. In essence, the games are all guaranteed to function properly with mobile devices. Also, the mobile version is not missing any features that are available on its desktop counterpart.
TrueLab’s games are all built with an optimal return-to-player percentage. In all, there is an average RTP of 96.28% across all of the slot machines by TrueLab.
TrueLab games stand out for their wide range of slot themes. The provider makes sure to offer a variety of themes, from the game title to another. Some of the most notable slot themes on the platform include Tornado, Summertime, Caribbean pirates, ocean abyss, etc.
From clusters to numerical values, TrueLab has standard payline parameters. All slot machines by TrueLab on the platform carry at least 5 paylines, or 5 clusters, except the Roulette titles.
In addition, TrueLab’s video slots are all available with the standard English language option.
Top Slots Of TrueLab
There are several industry-standard slot titles on TrueLab provider with some nice gaming features. Users can also play TrueLab limited table games like Roulette, from the platform. In all, the following are some of the most outstanding game titles in TrueLab’s collection.
Launched in 2022, Moooving Wilds is a mid-volatile slot machine, with 10 paylines. The game is built with an RTP of 96.18%. In addition, Moooving Wilds is designed with a Tornado theme and has a maximum win of ×2500.
The 25-payline slot machine supports some enhanced free spins and has high volatility. The game is themed on an ocean abyss and has a varying RTP of 92-96%. Syren Symphony supports mobile functions and many languages including German, English, and French.
Book Of Truth
TrueLab Book of Truth is themed on ancient artifacts, with a range of paylines from 1-10. The slot machine has two types of free spins and has continuously expanding symbols. Also, the video slot has a varying RTP of 92-96%, and a maximum win pegged at ×15,000.
Pros and Cons of TrueLab
- Proper Certification: TrueLab has an RNG certification within the legislative standards of regions like Malta, Sweden, etc. Also, its games are regularly tested by appropriate gaming labs, to foster fairness.
- Mobile Compatibility: TrueLab’s games and functions are optimized with HTML5 software, which makes them run smoothly on mobile devices.
- Standard Partners: TrueLab affiliates with several modern software and casino providers like CoinGaming, JokerCasino, 1×Bet, etc.
- Limited Customer Care: TrueLab doesn’t have the best customer care services on its platform. The provider’s support channel may take some procedure and a while to respond to contacts.
- Few Games: While the game selection on TrueLab can be termed quality, the same cannot be said for quantity. The provider has a little over 20 game titles in circulation currently.
In summary, TrueLab, which is operated by True Flip Gaming Limited is a game provider with a fair range of video slots. The platform’s parent company is based in Malta, where it operates its own online casinos. TrueLab began operations back in 2019 and was licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, the same year. In addition, TrueLab is big on video slot games, with over 20 plus slot titles. In all, TrueLab has an experienced background, since it is borne of an experienced iGaming company.