Igrosoft – Leading Software Provider with High-Quality Slots
Igrosoft is a company with a rich history of game technology development dating back to the late 90s. It wouldn’t be out of place to infer that this Moscow-based company has had a successful run developing game boards and software used in land-based casino slot machines. Recently, the company incorporated online gaming into its works. The results of that decision are the few classic online video slot titles that it has released so far.
Igrosoft online video slots have a neat, gadget-friendly interface. If you are playing from your smartphone, you’ll notice how the interface perfectly simulates a handheld game interface. This is a brilliant and thoughtful design. The button placement also mirrors handheld games. Guests can perform various actions, such as spinning the reel, making bets, reading the game’s information, enter full screen mode, etc., by just clicking the buttons.
Features of Igrosoft’s Games
Igrosoft’s games are HTML5-built, so they can be played on any mobile or desktop browser. Beyond that, the games’ design showcases an excellent use of bright colors and illustrations. Although they were used minimally, they add calmness and excitement to the overall experience. The games also have music and sound effects that complement the themes. All of these qualities reveal the level of intentionality and work that Igrosoft invests into its products.
- Vivid graphics and illustrations: Igrosoft online video slots have minimal visuals with moderately bright colors and clean illustrations. They are no doubt the first thing that influences guests to try out the games.
- Games have verified Random number generators (RNG): RNGs are what determine how the symbols of a slot game appear on the reel. Slot machines Igrosoft have certified RNGs from iTest Labs. Guests can download and view the certificate from Igrosoft’s website.
- Most games have 5 reels with multiple lines: Play Igrosoft games for a chance to enjoy the winnings from its multiple reel video slot games.
- Bonus games and multipliers: Slot machines Igrosoft have in-game bonuses and multipliers that boost guest’s wins when they play.
- HTML5 games: Igrosoft’s slot games can be played on most internet browsers irrespective of the operating system. Whether it’s Android, iOS.
- The games support English language.
- Multiple display modes for the games: While playing the games, guests can switch between full-screen or window display modes. The full-screen mode is best viewed with gadgets with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
Top Slot Machine Titles from Igrosoft
Although the provider has only 15 games, here are three of the most popular and interesting ones.
- Crazy Monkey: This slot game has 5 reels, 9 lines, and it’s available in two variants. Guests can pick any line between 1 and 9 and bet on the line from 1- 90. A win is recorded when three or more symbols align on a line. The game also has a double–up session where prizes are doubled. Lastly, guests can win more during the bonus and super bonus game sessions. Symbols in this slot game include banana, snake, mask, pineapple, anvil, lion, etc.
- Golden Antelope: This is another slot game with 5 reels and 9 lines. Bets can be made on any of the 9 lines. Golden Antelope also has double-up and super bonus game modes where winnings are compounded. Symbols in the game include a pitcher, tiger head, elephant head, mosque, etc.
- Island: Igrosoft Island is a video slot featuring a main character that is stranded on an island. The game graphics and sound all complement the main theme. Symbols in the game include a life buoy, albatross, tortoise, wheel, dolphin, fish bone, etc. It has 5 reels and 9 lines, including bonus and super bonus games.
Pros and Cons of Igrosoft
- 15+ video slot games,
- In-game bonuses,
- Allows demo play,
- HTML5 games, supported by multiple OS,
- Games are optimized for mobile and desktop gadget screens,
- Certified game RNGs,
- High-game RTPs (90+).
- It has only one card game,
- Supports only one language.
Igrosoft has been in the industry since 1999, and it’s one of the leading game developers in Russia. These years of industry experience are visible in the brilliance of their game design and mathematics. Currently, the company has more than 15 games to its credit.